Thursday, December 20, 2012

I can't believe I didn't post this before!

A few months ago my father-in-law's neighbor GAVE me an Apple IIe, an AppleIIc with dual floppies and a monochrome monitor, a C= 128D and a BUNCH of software and books. (Plus some other cool stuff.) I'll see if I can remember to take some pictures and post them up here.

I haven't tested the Commodore, but I tested one of the Apples, but I don't remember which one. I think it was the C, because I think I remember trying it's floppy drive. The computer started. The monitor accpeted the video feed but I had never used an Apple much, so I didn't know where to go from there. Whatever I did, it tried to read the disk, but I don't remember how far it got. I know I couldn't get it to actually do anything with the disk. Maybe I'll try again soon and actually take notes.

No comments: